The A Series Soccer League has announced that all stadiumactivities, including tours, are canceled until further notice
Succede solo a Bologna in collaboration with l’Associazione Percorso della Memoria Rossoblu and the Bologna Fc 1909 invite you to discover the Renato Dall’Ara Stadium
DESCRPTION: Enjoy the Stadium experience like a real football star. With our tours, discover the Dall’Ara Stadium, home of the Bologna Fc 1909, including a visit to the hospitality areas, the pressroom, and the team changing rooms. Then take the thrilling walk up the tunnel to enter the field like a real player.
Discover the Stadium with our guided tours. A journey that allows you to discover the history and secrets of Dall’Ara.
NEW 2019: Succede solo a Bologna and Bologna FC have devised a fully accessible tour that allows those with limited mobility to visit the Dall’Ara stadium
Visit the stadium with us and take part in an exclusive aperitif in the BFC’s locker room, in the hospitality area for the players’ families.
Are you a tour guide and want to book a visit to the Stadium?
For reservations and/or information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to visit the Stadium and need a tour guide?
For reservations and/or information about guided tours at the date and time of your choosing, write to email@example.com
The association Succede solo a Bologna organizes guided tours inside the Stadium every week. Check the calendar and sign up. Click here
Rules for entry to the Stadium
1. Visitors are prohibited from littering, defacing, or damaging the structure in any way.
2. Only objects that are strictly necessary may be carried during the visit.
3. No running.
4. Minors may enter, but only if accompanied by a parent or guardian who takes responsibility for their behavior. They must remain near the guide, who will provide directional and behavioral instructions.
5. The guide has the power to suspend the visit and prevent access to those they consider unsuitable.
6. Smoking is forbidden during the visit.
7. Anyone who behaves in a dangerous way, placing him or herself at risk or causing problems for others, will be removed. Management does not assume responsibility in the event of an accident caused by negligence or non-compliance with the safety regulations, nor for the loss or damage of personal belongings.
8. Pets are not permitted.
9. It is forbidden to touch any machinery or equipment. Follow the instructions provided by staff in case of an emergency.
10. Visitors must comply with the safety and behavioral rules established by this list. They must also strictly comply with any further provisions provided by the security team. Transgressors will be immediately removed from the visit.