The association Succede solo a Bologna has conceived a touristic path allows to go to the viewpoint at the base of the Dome of San Luca’s Sanctuary.Visitors can admire, at a height of approximately 42 meters: Bolognese Hills, Bologna’s city center and much more.
The access is through the sanctuary’s original spiral staircases that lead to ancient rooms. For a better experience, panoramic binoculars will be also provided to all our guest.
You can visit to the viewpoint with the San Luca Sky Experience Card, by donating 5€ or more, valid for one access.
Donation reduction: 3€ instead of 5€ :
– guys from 10 to 18 years
– over 65
– school classes
– children under 10 years, with family
– disabled (with exception of those who have severe deambulation problems, since the access is through a spiral staircase)
– guide and journalists (with valid profession card)
San Luca Sky Experience access regulation
1. Do not dirt, litter or damage the structure in any way.
2. Take only necessary items with you during the visit.
3. Do not lean over the railings
4. Do not run
5. Do not expose cameras over the railings (there is a risk of injury from falling objects).
6. In case of objects falling from the safety railings do not try to recover them; inform the security officers.
Properly trained staff (scaffholding or rope workers) will recover the object in due time and return it to the
owner. Any possible costs will be charged to the visitor.
7. Each visitor guarantees that he will not start the visit under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications
that limit mental clarity or balance and does not suffer from specific condition such as vertigo, panic attacks
8. Minors are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or other adult who is responsible for their behaiviour.
The minor must stay an adult guidance at all times.
9. Do not carry anyone in you arms or raise them from the floor.
10. Security officers have the right , for security reasons, to susoend or deny the visit to people they retain
11. Before the visit you must participate in the briefing( procedures of access and security, emergency response)
regardless of the knowledge of the visitor.
12. Visitors are responsible for compliance with the recommendations and instructions that have been given in the
informative briefings. Violations will result in expulsion from the visit.
13. Smoking is not allowed during the visit.
14. Pets are not allowed
15. Anyone who behaves in a dangerous manner, endangering himself and causing problems for others, will be turned
16. The management is not responsible for any accident caused by negligence or non-compliance with safety
regulations, as well as for loss or breakage of personal effects.
17. In case of emergency follow the instruction of security officers.
18. We apologize but the visit is forbidden to wheelchair and baby carriage
From November 1st to February 28th:
–Fridays 9.30am – 12.30pm and 2.30am – 6.00pm
–Saturdays 9.30am – 12.30pm and 2.30am – 6.30pm
–Sundays 9.30am – 6.30pm
From March 1st to October 31st
-From Monday to Saturday 9.30am – 12.30pm and 2.30am – 7.00pm
–Sundays 9.30am – 7.00pm
You can access to the viewpoint, without reservation.
Donate and get the San Luca Sky Experience in our meeting point.
Tours on Request
For group with turistic guide contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org