The same view from the Asinelli Towers, but now including the Asinelli Towers themeselves 🙂
Succede solo a Bologna has created a new tourist route that gives visitors the opportunity to access the panoramic view of the Prendiparte Tower. By climbing 12 floors to the terrace, visitors can admire the historic center of Bologna from a height of about 60 meters.
To access the lookout point, you will need the Prendiparte Sky Experience Card which includes a 5€ fee, valid for one entrance.
3€ reduced fee:
– children between 10 and 18 years old
– visitors over 65
– school classes
– children under 10 accompanied by their family
– visitors with disabilities (unfortunately the site is not accessible to those with severe motor difficulties, as it is accessed via a staircase)
– guides and journalists with valid I.D.
Prendiparte Sky Experience Rules and Regulations
1. Visitors are forbidden from littering, defacing, or damaging the structure in any way.
2. Only objects that are strictly necessary may be carried during the visit.
3. No running.
4. Minors may enter, but only if accompanied by a parent or guardian who takes responsibility for their behavior. They must remain near the guide, who will provide directional and behavioral instructions.
5. The guide has the power to suspend the visit and prevent access to those they consider unsuitable.
6. Smoking is forbidden during the visit.
7. Anyone who behaves in a dangerous way, placing him or herself at risk or causing problems for others, will be removed. Management does not assume responsibility in the event of an accident caused by negligence or non-compliance with the safety regulations, nor for the loss or damage of personal belongings.
8. Pets are not permitted.
9. It is forbidden to touch any machinery or equipment. Follow the instructions provided by staff in case of an emergency.
10. Visitors must comply with the safety and behavioral rules established by this list. They must also strictly comply with any further provisions provided by the security team. Transgressors will be immediately removed from the visit.
Continuous access, no reservation required. Access will be granted via our meeting spot at the entrance to the Tower.